ICG FBL-200 is specifically designed for structural steel with a slow carbon char expansion allowing for 2 hour ratings.
Also a water-based, thin-film, intumescent coating that is a combination of the latest technologies creating the world’s leading Fire Barrier Latex.
FBL-200 is UL/ULC tested and certified UL263 and CAN/ULC-S101M
- Environmentally responsible
- Very Low VOC (Considered Zero VOC in USA)
- 100% Asbestos and Halogen free
- Attractive decorative finish.
- Applies easily in a wide range of environments.
- Crack, delamination and discoloration free.
- High impact resistance
- Low maintenance
FBL-200 has been specifically designed for Structural Steel however can also be applied on Aluminum, Dimensional lumber, Manufactured wood products, Trusses, Drywall, Spray polyurethane, HDPE wall panels and Concrete.